For a long time I struggled with believing in myself and actually loving myself
Do you want to know what helped me to overcome this the most?
I guess it was two years ago when I learned about Affirmations for the first time – my first thought was that this sounds pretty senseless and magical. But, well, I always loved magical sh*t – so eventually I tried it. I wasn’t fully serious about this so it made no massive changes, but small changes definitely happened. I remember respecting myself a lot more and also decreasing my anxiety.
For the last month I concentrated a lot more on the Power of Affirmations and this time – it made massive changes. To be hones I changed completely how I think & feel about myself & my life as well. I am exited to share this with you because I know that this is something that will make a big change for everyone who starts spending time on it.
So, first of all: What exactly are Affirmations?
Affirmations are often short sentences but can also be short paragraphs, which tell you positive things about yourself and your life. You can use already existing ones (Internet, Books) or create your own ones which fit perfectly to your situation.
The point is to change for a long time existing thought patterns that you have about yourself and life in general. The problem of those thought patterns is that they often narrow down our chances to build the life of our dreams, they stop us from believing in our dreams and trusting our ability to succeed!
How do you use Affirmations:
There are many different possibilities – I will show you some which work best for me. But this differs from person to person. It is important that you test different ways to use them in order to find the one that fits yourself and your problems best!
- Sit in front of your mirror every day and say the Affirmations out loud – while looking at yourself. I know this feels strange and embarrassing but it really works! Just do it without thinking about it too long.
- Write them down where you will see them – your Mirror, your Notebook. Every time you look at them read them out loud (or in your head if you are in public).
- Use them as your phone or laptop wallpaper!
- Speak them on audio messages to yourself – than listen to those messages while you are waiting for your bus, etc.
- Set memories on your phone a few times a day with your Affirmation as its topic!
What Affirmations will do for you:
- Change your Mindset
- Become more positive and happy
- Change thoughts patterns about yourself & your life
- You will start believing in yourself
- Self Love
- Raise your Vibration – Manifest more Positivity!
You may also like:
I hope I could inspire you to start using Affirmations or at least educate yourself deeper about them.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my Newsletter to get Weekly Tips on how to create the life of your dreams and the best Version of Yourself!