When I started De-Cluttering my environment – I recognized massive changes in my life!
I will now tell you why those changes happened and how you can reach this, too!
The problems of clutter in your environment:
- Cluttered space – cluttered mind
Waking up every day in a cluttered environment, working there and living there will make you feel stressed out, I’m sure you already realized that yourself.
- You will not be able to structure your work and private live
When you can’t even structure the environment you life in – how will you be able to structure work and private life?
- It will stop you from being creative
Your source of creativity will just be clocked like pores from which massive spots grow, trust me – I have been there. And I will show you how I got out of it.
- It is emotionally overwhelming
Your mind won’t be able on what to focus so it will try to focus on anything, all the time. Massive Problem!
How you will feel after De-Cluttering:
- It will provide a sense of freedom. Everything looks nice and sorted, nothing to worry about.
- You will love every little item in your environment. Such a great feeling.
- You will have more space in your mind (you can finally write that book you’ve been thinking about since years)
- You will be and feel a lot more structured which will instantly affect your work & private life
Which Categories you should De-Clutter:
- try to divide your home into different Categories
- for example: my closet, towels, books, kitchen supplies, shampoo & shower gel, etc.
Questions to ask about every item:
- Do I use this regularly?
- What is its purpose?
- Do I love using/seeing it?
- Would I buy it now if I saw it again in a store (if I wouldn’t already own it)
A book that will introduce this very detailed and give helpful instructions:
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish cutter forever (by Marie Kondo) (please notice: this is an affiliate link, I will receive a small amount of money, which will help me keep this blog going, if you buy this book – you will not have to pay more or less than normal, thank you!)
I really hope I could inspire and motivate you with this post to finally start De-Cluttering your environment and structure your Work-Life and private life!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to receive weekly tips on how to create the best version of yourself and the life of your dreams!
You may also like:
- Set priorities and simplify your life
- 10 Tips to make productivity your superpower
- Benefits of sticking to a Morning Routine